CIB Bank Mobile Application by Asseco SEE Wins First Prize in MasterCard Bank Competition
The award was received in the category of Mobile and Online Banking Services for Retail Users
December 16, 2016
The CIB Bank’s (Intesa Sanpaolo Group) mobile banking for retail customers, developed by Asseco SEE as part of the DigiCal project of Intesa Sanpaolo Group, has won first prize in the banking competition organized in Hungary by MasterCard Europe. A jury of nearly 60 members, all banking experts and professionals, has selected the CIB Bank application as the most attractive solution in the new generation of services and products tailored to modern mobile devices such as tablets and smart phones, and online banking as well.
The features that differentiated the CIB Bank mobile banking from other applications in the category and made it the winner are:
- Prompt registration – within a couple of seconds, via QR code
- Access to account balances, transfers, currency exchange operations, card activation, modification of limits and savings
- Access to account balances, account history and credit card history literally within seconds by means of fingerprint identification, fingerprint signatures, inquiries about account balances without registration (optional)
- Built-in netbank token
- Express transfers towards selected accounts
- “Trustworthy accounts” – certain transactions can be carried out without a signature
- Free “Smart messages”, the so-called “push messages” to make it possible for clients to follow up account transactions as well as credit card transactions
- Mobile phone top-ups, postal order payments
Altogether 28 banks submitted 79 solutions that competed in several categories.